<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

in the news 

"The city of Millbrae will offer free compost to residents on March 5 as a thank you to residents for participating in recycling programs. The compost is made from yard waste that is collected at the local curbsides every other week.

The compost will be available on March 5 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the Spur Trail on Millbrae Avenue between Willow and Poplar avenues.

There is a 60-gallon limit for each household. A shovel, containers and proof of Millbrae residency are required." link

Millbrae is FUCKED UP.

Comments:
When I first read this, I thought, "I'd take compost!" But then I thought about it some more. This explains the current state of our yard:

I don't need to protect any plants that I actually want to grow, since they are currently protected (infested?) by a bed of clover. So I'd only take some compost if it could kill clover...and if I had a shovel and a pickup truck...and if someone would help me fill up my container. But then I'd actually need TWO shovels, unless they have their own, and I'd still have to spread it out over the clover myself...maybe I'm too lazy after all.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?