<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

From The Rooster & you:

"The Goat will not appreciate the quick and erratic pace of the Rooster year. Though he will be able to dodge what surprises may be thrown his way, he will not take chances. And rightly so, since not much will go right with the Goat person this year. He may find his plans scuttled and romance fizzling.

Unexpected turn of events can upset the best of plans, so always work with a contingency plan in mind. Things will right themselves if the Goat's birth element is compatible with wood."

Comments:
Excuse me, WRONG. I'm a Goat, and LAST year was shitty for romance.

C
 
Whew. I just checked. I'm an Earth Goat!

Playing into my superstitions is just cruel, man.

C
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?