<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

emo goat hunter 

Soldier's loss is hunter's surprise goat, a "touching" story of how a Montana man was awarded a license to hunt mountain goats, but only because the man who was originally awarded the license ended up serving active duty in the military. Some great quotes:

- "When I talked to his dad, we had a lot of discussion," Worsech said. "What the dad said is that he wanted the hunter (Zwicker) to call his son after the hunt and talk with him about how it went."
- "I'm an extremely fortunate person. But I still kind of feel bad about the mountain goat."
- "I kind of feel bad about it. He had to lose his dream so that my dream came through."

This story is so ... repulsive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?